Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My First!

Mom - since you're my only follower - I thought I would just do this little test and get you to see how my blog looks. What do you think?

Since I'm new at this, and have no idea what I'm doing! I'm going to attempt to get some pictures loaded of my living room. I'm changing my color scheme over to all white. I've never had an all white scheme before and am a little nervous about pulling it all together. I am going to start slipcovering my red sofa and my swivel chair. I can't guarantee that will be done prior to Christmas. But...I am going to try to get the living room painted before Christmas. (Jeff doesn't know that yet, so shhhh!)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Girl's Vintage! Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you will grow to love it as much as I have. There is an incredible community of gentle, generous, talented, caring people out there for you to enjoy.

    Kindest Regards, Eileen and the Most Beautiful Starry Girl ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, this post is funny.

    Hey - I just wanted to follow up with you and say I hope my list didn't make you feel bad. I have all that stuff in my house too...and I love it...right now. I fully expect that to change in a decade or so. So don't feel bad! Love everything you have.

    Anyhoo, can't wait to see more from you blog.

    AnNicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, P.S. Congrats on starting the blog! Your header is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - I had 3 comments on my blog and didn't even know it! You guys were sweet to post a big welcome for me. Now you've inspired me to get those pictures loaded and get going on my blog! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete